First Time with Grasshopper

We're back from winter break, and starting a new class that focuses on algorithmic and parametric object design. For our first class, we are learning the basics of the program Grasshopper.

Below is how my design looked once the tutorial was complete. I found the tutorials pretty easy to follow.




I started to play around a bit with the more components and functions to come up with a 3D design.





I don't feel I got very far with my exploration. I wasn't quite sure exactly how to proceed with what was built. I played around with the components we learned in class last week, but had issues making connections and found myself with many warnings that I wasn't sure how to fix. I definitely need to watch some more tutorials.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parametric (WEIRD) Furniture Concepts